Monday, February 6, 2012

It's Been Too Long

I will say that, up until this point, I've handled this blog pretty poorly.

With work and everything that happens on the internet, I just haven't had the time to deal with a blog as well.

That'll all be changing here shortly.

At the end of the month I'm quitting social networking to focus on the things that will invariably change my life.

Social networking is just a huge time suck that I'm not willing to participate in anymore.

I'm hitting the reset button on my internet persona.

I made a commitment to this blog. This blog will be the launching point of what I hope to be an illustrious career.

I want to change live and make people seriously rethink the way they approach film (and even television). I want to change lives and give artists complete control over how they create and distribute their work.

That is my goal. In the meantime, I'll be updating this blog around two to three times a week with all manner of content related to film and pop culture.

Stay tuned, folks. Things are going to get pretty wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment