Saturday, November 12, 2011

Away We Go

I know I probably was being slightly hyperbolic when I wrote the first post of this blog.

I was.

The thing is, I'm really excited about we have planned.

Me and several friends of mine are starting a video podcast dealing with movies and pop culture. Unlike most film based podcasts, we'll be offering commentary on classics and oldies as well as new releases and their impact on pop culture. I hope to get everything, and everyone, together around the beginning of next year.

Until then I, and hopefully my other contributors, will be posting here on a slightly regular basis. I hope to make it a weekly gig, but since we all have other lives and obligations, so we'll see what kind of schedule we can keep to as the time gets closer.

With the limitations of Blogger, and my technical savvy, this blog will be limited in terms of scope, but we hope to do some incredible and unique things with what we have available.

No comments:

Post a Comment